At KonProz, (“we”, “us”, “the Website”, “the Web Application”, “www.konprozgpt.com”), are strongly committed towards ensuring (“You”, “your”, “subscriber”, “user”,”professional”) right to privacy and to keeping your information secure. For your better understanding, your trust and sake of transparency in our commitment, we are fully disclosing our privacy practices. We encourage You to read our privacy statement to understand what types of private information we collect and how we use this information. Kindly note, this statement applies solely to the information collected through our Website www.konprozgpt.com and our Services.
By using KonProz’s Service (for example, when You register/ subscribe for a Service or as a Professional, enter a contest or promotion, communicate with us, on our site), You agree to our collection, use and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy. In some cases, particularly if You reside in a country governed by a data protection regulation, we may ask You to provide explicit consent to access our Services before proceeding further.
In case of any roaming user profile or if You are a traveller visiting various countries around the world and avail KonProz’s/KonProzGPT Services, then we will consider the country of registration (where You provide us with your details for the first time) as your primary country and the consents obtained at the time of registration will be valid for processing of your personal information. The privacy terms applicable as per the law of that country at the time of registration will apply to You.
INFORMATION AND ITS USAGE
‘Personal Information’ is defined as any information that relates to an identifiable individual. It includes any data that can be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to identify or distinguish an individual, for example the individual’s name, postal address, email address, and mobile number indicating to that particular person or is identifiable. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information can also be treated as personal information.
When You access our Services, through any interaction by Web Application, via emails, telephone calls or any other correspondence, we may ask You to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies You or could be used to personally identify You. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by KonProzGPT.
At KonProzGPT, we do not collect “Personal Information” without your consent.Once consented we may use your provided information to provide You the subscribed Services.
- REQUIRED INFORMATION
We may ask for and collect the following personal information about You when You use the Web Application and without this information we may not be able to provide You with all the requested Services:
- Contact details (such as your email address and phone number);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- Information regarding your usage of the Services and past Services (if any);
- Information relating to your profession, career, practice or domain area of expertise, consultation fee, types of Service/ products supplied by You, work experience and other information relating to your profession or business;
- Other information that You voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by You with us through emails or letters) including any images and other documents/files.
- The information collected from You by KonProzGPT may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” shall further include Sensitive Personal Data or Information, that may include information relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
KonProzGPT will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION
If You send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Web Application, we may collect and store such information for future reference.
We may collect additional information at other times, when You provide feedback(s), modify your email preferences, respond to surveys, or communicate with us. This information may include your name, e-mail id, mobile number, location, etc.
We collect information about You and your use of our Service, your interactions with us and our Services, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our Services (such as our Web Application www.konprozgpt.com and other viewing devices). This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Activities on the Web Application such as type of pages viewed, time spent on pages, search queries, etc.
- Advertising identifiers, such as those found on the Web Application in the form of Cookie ID on browsers;
To improve the responsiveness of the “Web Application” for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer. Unless You voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we would not know who You are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information which a cookie can hold is the information You supply. A cookie cannot read data from your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser(s) (if You click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with us via Web Application(s), through your computer / laptop / notebook / mobile / tablet / pad / handheld device or any other electronic device capable of connecting to the internet.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies serve various purposes, such as enabling certain features, providing analytics, personalising content, and improving the user experience. They can be either session cookies (temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser) or persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your device until they expire or are deleted).
Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Web Application to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our Web Application, such as the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the sources of traffic. This information helps us improve the performance and functionality of our Web Application.
Advertising and Marketing Cookies: These cookies may be set through our Web Application by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not directly store personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING INFORMATION
The Web Application will only collect and process personal information about You where we have a lawful basis. Lawful basis on which we would process your personal information includes obtaining explicit consent from You for processing your personal information or processing for “legitimate interests” where processing is necessary by us to provide You with our Services.
We use information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalise our Service and marketing efforts, to process your registration, and to communicate with You related to the cases mentioned below. For example, we use information to:
- Verify your identity; to help provide our Services and to administer those Services.
- Communicate with You concerning our Services (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can communicate news regarding the Web Application to You, details about the employment opportunities and other updates.
- Determine your requirements and provide personalised suggestions, tips and promotional content for various topics all of which we think will be of your interest;
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud;
- Analyse and understand our audience, improve our Service (including our user interface experiences);
- Notify You about changes in terms of Service.
We provide personalised Services by using data You submit to us in terms of cookies, IP addresses, web beacons or similar technologies in relation to the devices You use. By doing so, we can provide You with content and/or advertising that we believe is more relevant to your interests. Please provide explicit consent for the same when we collect your data.
You can also raise a request to alter your consent choices in respect of capturing cookies.
INFORMATION USED BY US
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Services and provide You the most user-friendly experience.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
a. General Disclosure
At times the Web Application may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with the Web Application to provide Services, or that help the Web Application market itself. Personal information will only be shared by the Web Application to provide or improve our Services and marketing aspects; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Persons to whom we may disclose your personal information may include:
- Our Analytics partners
- Our professional advisers, including our accountants, business advisors, auditors and lawyers;
- Other telecommunication and information Service providers;
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law. Some of these people may be based outside India.
- In case KonProz is merged with or acquired by another company or in case of reorganisation or restructuring of business, we and/or our affiliates may share your personal information, whole or in part, with such other business entity.
b. Service Providers
The Web Application may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law, or if your actions on our Web Application violate the Terms of Service/Use or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or Services or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Web Application or its owners;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Web Application-owners, the Web Application or the users of the Web Application;
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Web Application, the Website, its owners, or the public.
- To share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
a. Managing your Information
When You use the Services from KonProzGPT (Web Application or any of its sub sites), we make all reasonable efforts to provide You, as and when requested by You, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this Service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain Services, after You delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
To exercise rights applicable to You as a data subject, You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and raise a request for the specified right. Kindly ensure You use appropriate language in the subject line (e.g. Data Access Request, Data Portability Request, Data Deletion Request) while raising all such requests, to help us process your requests faster and more efficiently.
b. Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information
You can ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning You (this is the information which You cannot update yourself within your KonProz account) by sending us an e-mail. You can access and update some of your personal information through your account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date. The Web Application may send You periodic reminders via email to maintain the accuracy of your personal information.
c. Data Retention and Erasure
We retain your personal information as long as necessary for the legitimate interests specified in this policy and for us to comply with our legal obligations. If You no longer want us to use your information, You can request that we erase your personal information and close your account. Please note that if your request the erasure of your personal information;
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations and reasons of public interests. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information You have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Web Application, even after your account is cancelled.
- Because we maintain copies of personal information to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- For archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
d. Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
For withdrawing your consent at any time during the tenure of your subscription with us, You may choose to do so by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com. We shall review your request and may ask You to verify your identity. After verification we will withdraw the consent for which request was made by You and stop any further processing of your personal information.
e. Objection to Processing
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, You may, at any time, ask us to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an email to us. Please be aware that if You do not allow us to collect personal information from You, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, and Services to You, and some of our Services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If collection of personal information is mandatory, we will make that clear at the point of collection so that You can make an informed decision whether to participate. If You have questions about the specific personal information about You that we process or retain, and your rights regarding that personal information, please contact our customer support team.
The Web Application is not intentionally designed for or directed at persons Younger than 18 years of age. We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our Services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to collect and process any personal information from children below 18 years of age or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category. We do not seek or intend to seek or receive any personal information from children. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided KonProzGPT with personal information without their prior consent, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that the personal information is removed from the Web Application.
SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorised access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we may use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls.
If You know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of your account, please write to us at email@example.com.
CHANGE IN POLICY
You have the right to complain about the data processing activities carried out by the Web Application before the competent data protection authorities. If You have any queries, grievances, complaints regarding the collecting, processing, transfer of personal data/information or regarding this policy please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL USERS NOTE: